Many of us have this giant piece of furniture that we love so much, and it looks so good in the room upstairs. It makes our life a little better but when it’s time to move all we want is to throw this thing away so we just don’t have to deal with it.
Finding professionals to move it safely can be an issue and here are a few things you have to consider:
You want the item to be insured because the possibility of damages are very high
Not every company will do it
Some companies will charge you a high premium to move it
You need movers that you can trust
At Qshark we get you and want to help to safe your giant awkward friend and here is what you can expect choosing us
Trained movers that will make you and your furniture comfortable
Most of the time we include these extra things in the hourly rates ( so no extras )
Basic coverage is always included ( we also provide additional insurance options )
Nothing is too heavy or too big for Qsharks!
Please call us for your specific item and we will be happy to work with you and get that thing moved!
During this crisis, the safety of our global community is our top priority. As an essential business, we will remain open to provide moving services. We are taking all the necessary steps to insurance our movers and customer are safe. Here is more information about what we are doing:
According to The Red Cross recommendations, Qshark is following common-sense steps to help prevent the spread of any respiratory virus. ( Qshark has NO one infected)
* Qshark daily checking employee’s temperature to prevent spreading the virus.
* Qshark Perform routine environmental cleaning:
* Use the cleaning agents that are usually used in these areas and follow the directions on the label. Disinfect commonly used equipment and surfaces daily.
* Emphasize staying home when sick, respiratory etiquette and hand hygiene by all employees) :
* Instruct employees to clean their hands often with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60-95% alcohol, or wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.