Whether it is because you’re moving to a new home or because you’re just doing a lot more online shopping lately, collections of cardboard boxes are probably a part of your life or have been at one time or another. Cardboard boxes may seem useless, but they can be reused in many ways before you end up recycling them. Continue reading “How to Reuse Your Cardboard Boxes for Beautiful DIY Crafts for Your Home”
Blog Qshark Moving Company
February 4, 2021 by Julia Weaver
It’s no surprise that moving is one the most stressful life events. Moving to a new place requires careful planning, organization, and stamina. No matter how many times you do it, it never seems to get any easier.
We have some pretty exciting news! 🎙🎙🎙
Qshark Moving Company 🦈 will be featured 🎬 on episode 7 of “ Destination LA “ airing Next Saturday, January 23rd at 3:00PM PST on KCBS Channel 2 (CBS – LA)
You will get a chance to learn a little bit more about our company’s founder and how our business operate and our history🚚🚚🚚
In the episode, you will also get a chance to learn about other cool and successful businesses in LA area. We all worked really hard to make these episodes unique and hope you can enjoy them as much as we did!
We do everything possible to stop the spread of COVID-19 and protect our clients and our movers. Thas’s why our movers are required to wear masks at all times during the moving process. If any of our crew members aren’t wearing a mask please report it to the office (866)925-5012 immediately.
If you have any questions or have any concerns please call us or email at email@example.com
In the moving industry, few things are considered oversized or need special attention to them. So let’s start by clarifying what those items are ( and if you are not sure you can always ask us over the phone or email )
- The first one and probably the most common one will be a Piano ( including Uprights, Baby Grands, and Grand Pianos ). They are considerably harder to move because of their weight, largeness, fragileness, and price. It’s crucial to mention your piano when you are getting a moving quote because it can really change up your price. Every company has a different policy about moving a piano, some companies even specialize in moving just pianos but at Qshark we wanted to make it easy so we won’t charge you extra to move a piano. However, we will require to have a certain number of movers. It will depend on the type of your piano, and it’s location. For example, to move a regular Upright piano from a garage to first-floor house would only require 2 movers, when moving a Baby Grand piano we will need 4 movers.
- The second most common item would be Safe. They are pretty easy to move but at the same time, it can get really complicated as they can be very heavy and may even damage the hardwood floor or stairway. So, when you want to get a quote it’s always good to clarify the weight and the location of the safe, and the moving company you chose can come prepared. Most of the time safes over 300lbs require a special dolly designed to move heavy items. At Qshark we won’t charge you extra for this addition but if you don’t mention your safe, it can cause problems during the move.
- And finally, the third most common item will be a pool table. It’s quite difficult to move because it requires to be disassembled and assembled. Most of the pieces are very heavy and can be damaged easily. The pool table needs the most preparation and specialized crew that knows exactly how to handle your model of a pool table. We will also need specific tools. Most of the companies will have the same policies about moving a pool table which will include extra charges. It’s very important to clarify that you need to move a pool table.
To sum everything up, everything can be moved. You just need to find the right specialist to do the job and you can only do so by clarifying what exactly you want to move!
Many of us have this giant piece of furniture that we love so much, and it looks so good in the room upstairs. It makes our life a little better but when it’s time to move all we want is to throw this thing away so we just don’t have to deal with it.
Finding professionals to move it safely can be an issue and here are a few things you have to consider:
- You want the item to be insured because the possibility of damages are very high
- Not every company will do it
- Some companies will charge you a high premium to move it
- You need movers that you can trust
At Qshark we get you and want to help to safe your giant awkward friend and here is what you can expect choosing us
- Trained movers that will make you and your furniture comfortable
- Most of the time we include these extra things in the hourly rates ( so no extras )
- Basic coverage is always included ( we also provide additional insurance options )
- Nothing is too heavy or too big for Qsharks!
Please call us for your specific item and we will be happy to work with you and get that thing moved!
During this crisis, the safety of our global community is our top priority.
As an essential business, we will remain open to provide moving services. We are taking all the necessary steps to insurance our movers and customer are safe. Here is more information about what we are doing:
According to The Red Cross recommendations, Qshark is following common-sense steps to help prevent the spread of any respiratory virus. ( Qshark has NO one infected)
* Qshark daily checking employee’s temperature to prevent spreading the virus.
* Qshark Perform routine environmental cleaning:
* Use the cleaning agents that are usually used in these areas and follow the directions on the label. Disinfect commonly used equipment and surfaces daily.
* Emphasize staying home when sick, respiratory etiquette and hand hygiene by all employees) :
* Instruct employees to clean their hands often with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60-95% alcohol, or wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
This is a difficult moment for the world and our hearts go out to all those affected by the outbreak of COVID-19. During this crisis, the safety of our global community is our top priority.
At Qshark, we are taking precautionary measures to do our part in reducing the spread of COVID-19. Following recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), we have implemented increased cleanings and sanitizing procedures at all of our facilities, trucks, and equipment.
We will continue to operate with your safety and well-being in mind and provide the highest quality of service.
While the answer to this question will be different for everybody, we’ve decided to give you a basic idea of how it works!
Studio to small 2 bedrooms- 2 movers are recommended.
2 bedrooms to 3 bedrooms or smaller sized moves with long walks, stairs, and elevators, packing – 3 movers.
3 bedrooms and up – 4 movers will be the best. It’s our most efficient package, you practically getting 2 teams with 2 movers and it makes the move go very fast!
Getting more movers are usually more expensive per hour but you will save money in the long run when everything is complete. As the same time for smaller moves, it makes more sense to have fewer movers and save money
If you are not sure about how many movers you need we are always here to help! It’s our top priority to make sure you get the most money and time-efficient service.
We offer full service packing to our clients. To make it easier you won’t need to pay anything extra besides hourly rate and packing boxes! All other supplies such as Shrinkwrap, wrapping paper, tape, moving blankets are included!